Easily snag your biz's unique Google Review link with our free tool—just like finding a lost puppy in a tutu! Share the short URL with customers to rake in those reviews, but watch out for the Karens in the wild, 'cause they'll try to rain on your parade!
To generate your review link:
1. Type your business name, city, and zip/postal code in the “Enter a Business” field. 2. Your review link will appear under the map. 3. Copy the URL to your clipboard and shorten it using a tool like bitly. 4. Share the link with customers in emails, text messages, or even on printouts, and ask them to leave you a review on Google!
If your business isn’t showing up in the search box, you’ve probably got a hidden address!
Not to worry, though! Just follow the steps below:
1. Search for your business on Google in a way that brings up your listing’s knowledge panel. Usually [business name] + [city] will do the trick.
2. Inspect the Write a review button. Do this by right-clicking on the button and choosing the “inspect” option (we’re using Chrome here — this varies slightly by browser, more info here). If you don’t see the button, you might be logged into the account that manages your listing. Try using Incognito mode/another browser, or logging out.
3. Find data-pid. Most inspectors will let you search by pressing Cmd+F (Mac) or Ctrl+F (Win).
4. Highlight and copy the string of characters between the quotation marks and paste them below.
We’ll send you your Google review link and QR code for safe keeping
Reviews are the cool kicks your biz needs, helping you strut down Reputation Street, climb Local Ranking Mountain, and fill your Sales Piggy Bank. With Production Connections, we'll transform your Google My Business into a grade-A social butterfly, making it the prom queen of businesses with golden stars and chatty owners. So, don't be the last one picked for dodgeball—let's turn your biz into a review magnet and leave your competition feeling small!